Back to School/Work 3-year warranty campaign | Terms & Conditions
The following information outlines the Terms and Conditions of the Shopacer Back to School/Work
3-year warranty Campaign by Acer Africa (PTY) Ltd ("the Promoter"). These Terms and Conditions
are applicable to the free 3-year warranty campaign hosted on Shopacer's official website and are
subject to South African law. By participating in this campaign, you agree to abide by these Terms
This Discount Campaign is not sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook,
Instagram, Twitter, or any other social network. All information provided by participants is collected
by Acer Africa (PTY) Ltd and not by any social media platform.
Discount Ts & Cs:
- Campaign Period: The Shopacer Back to School/Work 3-year warranty Campaign is valid
from January 3, 2024, to March 31, 2024.
- Please note that you are legible for a free 3-year warranty with every purchase.
- Participants must retain proof of their purchase for validation if required.
- The discount will be applied to the eligible purchase at the time of checkout.
- Acer Africa (PTY) Ltd reserves the right to disqualify any participant found to be in violation
of these terms and conditions or attempting to misuse the discount.
- This discount cannot be exchanged for cash or an alternate prize.
- No late or incomplete purchases will be considered for the discount.
- Acer Africa (PTY) Ltd reserves the right to cancel or modify the discount campaign if
circumstances arise outside of its control.
- By participating in this campaign, you agree not to engage in any fraudulent or unauthorized
- Acer Africa (PTY) Ltd is not responsible for any inaccuracies in product details provided by
- Any personal data collected during the campaign will be used in accordance with South
African data protection legislation and will not be shared with third parties without your
- Acer Africa (PTY) Ltd may, at its sole discretion, change or modify these terms and conditions
at any time, with such changes becoming effective immediately upon posting.
• In the event of a dispute, Acer Africa (PTY) Ltd's decision is final, and no correspondence will
be entered into.
Participants agree to comply with all legal regulations and third-party rights when submitting
comments or content related to the campaign. Acer Africa (PTY) Ltd reserves the right to delete
comments or block users who do not adhere to these rules.
The recipient of the personal data provided during the campaign is Acer Africa (PTY) Ltd, not any
social media platform.
By participating in the Shopacer Back to School/Work 3 year warranty campaign, you acknowledge
that you have read, understood, and agreed to these Terms and Conditions. Acer Africa (PTY) Ltd
reserves the right to take appropriate action against any violation of these Terms and Conditions.